- Life Science
- Flow Cytometry
- Solution Provision
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
The automated solution for a hygienic FIT measurement (low workload)
- Stand-alone faecal analyser for lower throughput of up to 100 tests/hour
- Single-step analysis: simply load the FOB Gold pierceable tube into the sample rack and start testing
- Highly sensitive haemoglobin detection with FOB Gold latex reagent
- Piercing probe controlled by level sensors for sample detection
- Excellent price/quality ratio
The SENTiFOB, a fully automated clinical-chemical system, has been especially developed for use with the FOB Gold pierceable tube to quantitatively determine occult faecal haemoglobin. This system is a reliable partner in laboratories with lower throughput needs, such as those serving decentralised CRC screening programmes, or hospital laboratories that prefer having a dedicated analyser for the FIT testing of symptomatic patients.
Advantages for the laboratory
- The SENTiFOB can process up to 100 samples per hour.
- Requires no sample preparation or treatment: measurements are fast, safe and hygienic, i.e. no further contact between the laboratory staff and sample material.
- Extra safe: You can place the FOB Gold pierce tube in the sample rack only with the pierceable side facing up. This prevents any analysis errors or delays and the manual intervention of having to turn tubes over by hand.