- Life Science
- Flow Cytometry
- Solution Provision
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
Sysmex SP-50 (also for animal blood)
Automated slide preparation and staining system
- Latest technology for fully automated, high-quality smears regardless of blood sample consistency
- User-definable settings for sample volume, speed and angle of the spreader blade
- HCT value auto-adapted smear length guarantees wide monolayer area
- Perfect use of RAL Classic staining reagents for May-Grünwald, Giemsa and Wright stains
The Sysmex automated slide preparation and staining system SP-50 standardises and accelerates the complete slide preparation and staining procedure of whole blood samples. The SP-50 is equipped with the very latest technology to produce a consistent, high-quality blood smear.
With an intelligent wedge method allowing user-definable settings for sample volume, speed and angle of the spreader blade, the SP-50 produces blood films auto-adapted to the HCT value of each blood sample. The length of the blood smear guarantees a particularly wide monolayer area for performing the blood cell differential count.
Optimisation of a high-quality blood film and staining is guaranteed using the RAL classic stains in combination with the RAL buffer and Sysmex SP-Rinse. The RAL staining dyes and buffer enable stable and reproducible staining results and have excellent long-term stability.
- Variable dilution ratios of staining reagents
- Dedicated staining bath technology
- No direct contact with the blood sample
- User-friendly and easy handling
- Fast and improved smear workflow
- Minimal routine maintenance
- Consistent analysis quality
- Better diagnostics due to improved cell classification