- Life Science
- Flow Cytometry
- Solution Provision
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Sysmex Group Companies
Select your local website
Fully automated slide preparation and staining system
- Fully automated and standardised slide preparation and staining.
- Consistent quality of blood smears through an automated adjustment to up to 16 different sample haematocrit ranges.
- Seamless integration into XN-1500, XN-3100 and XN-9100.
- Shorter turnaround time thanks to shorter staining times (compared with SP-10) and track connection.
- One/two-dimension bar-coded sample identification printer on the frosted area of the slide.
- Micro samples operation and Raised Bottom Tubes.
The Sysmex automated slide preparation and staining system SP-50 standardises and accelerates the complete slide preparation and staining procedure of human whole blood samples. The SP-50 is equipped with the very latest technology to produce a consistent, high-quality blood smear.
With an intelligent wedge method allowing user-definable settings for sample volume, speed, and angle of the spreader blade, the SP-50 produces blood films auto-adapted to the HCT value of each blood sample. The length of the blood smear guarantees a particularly wide monolayer area for performing the blood cell differential count.
Optimisation of a high-quality blood film and staining is guaranteed using the RAL classic stains in combination with the RAL buffer and Sysmex SP-Rinse. The RAL staining dyes and buffer enable stable and reproducible staining results and have excellent long-term stability.
The SP-50 is scalable and flexible, and available in two configurations: SP-50 S (Standard) with a sample throughput of up to 30 slides per hour and the SP-50 H (High Speed) with a sample throughput of up to 75 samples per hour (excluding staining time). The two versions serve laboratories from the lower mid-market to the high-end market segment. Multiple SP-50 H systems can be installed in an XN-9100 configuration.
- Variable dilution ratios of staining reagents.
- Dedicated staining bath technology.
- No direct contact with the blood sample.
- User-friendly and easy handling.
- Fast and improved smear workflow.
- Shorter staining times (compared with SP-10).
- Minimal routine maintenance.
- Consistency in analysis quality.
- Better diagnostics due to improved cell classification.
Available reagents and consumables
|RAL Diagnostics||MAY GRÜNWALD SOLUTION FOR SP AUTOMATED|
|RAL Diagnostics||GIEMSA SOLUTION FOR SP AUTOMATED SYSTEMS|
|RAL Diagnostics||PH = 7.0 BUFFER SOLUTION FOR SP AUTOMATED|
|RAL Diagnostics||SP CLEANING SOLUTION (1 PC = 5L)|
|Sysmex||CELLPACK DCL 10L|
|Sysmex||CELLCLEAN AUTO 20X4ML|
|RAL Diagnostics||PH=6.8 BUFFER SOLUTION FOR SP AUTOMATED|
|RAL Diagnostics||PH=7.2 BUFFER SOLUTION FOR SP AUTOMATED|
|RAL Diagnostics||PH=6.8 BUFFER SOLUTION FOR SP SYSTEMS 10 L|
|RAL Diagnostics||PH=7.0 BUFFER SOLUTION FOR SP SYSTEMS 10L|
|RAL Diagnostics||PH=7.2 BUFFER SOLUTION FOR SP SYSTEMS 10L|
|RAL Diagnostics||WRIGHT SOLUTION FOR SP AUTOMATED SYSTEMS|
|Sysmex||CELLPACK DCL 20L|
Dimensions in mm(W x H x D)
SP-50: 578 x 753 x 786
PU-17: 280 x 355 x 400
SA-02 Sampler: 520 x 310 x 200
|Weight in kg|| |
|Colour Code|| |
SP-50 S: Up to 30 slides / hour *
SP-50 H: Up to 75 slides / hour *
|Slide Preparation Time|| |
Double stain method: Up to 20 minutes
Single stain method: Up to 20 minutes
|Sample Volume|| |
Regular sample tube: 70 µl
Micro sample tubes: 1 smear 38 µl
Raises Bottom tube: 2 smears 70 µl
|Glass Slide|| |
SP-Slides: 76 x 26 x 1 mm
Sample Storage: 10.000 samples
|Software Specifications|| |
Error log: 5.000 entries
Reagent replacement log: 5.000 entries
Maintenance log: 5.000 entries
*Slides exclude the staining time.
Sysmex Nordic ApS
2300 Copenhagen S
+45 70 20 45 01
Safety data sheets
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex